Saturday, December 13, 2008

300?


300. Christmas cards. Yes, that's right, we are sending out 300 Christmas cards this year! We have over 240 people on the mailing list of our ministry (these are people who regularly pray for and financially support our ministry)- and then we have another 50 or so friends and family that we are also sending cards to. It does feel a bit crazy- starting with taking the picture for our Christmas card all the way through stamping each one of them and dropping them off at the post office. And yes, I do sign each letter and address each envelope myself (just for Christmas). And I admit that by the end I feel a little crazy- but each person we send a card to does so much for us all year round that it's the least we can do. I am happy though that it's done!

1 comment:

The Good Harvest Homestead said...

oh my! That's a ton of cards! No wonder your glad to be done! :) We got your card today and the picture is adoreable! We love you guys!