Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Photography!




So some of you might know that I have been interested in photography for a while now. I would say though that I've really fallen in love with taking pictures since Lily was born (she's a great subject)! So much so that it's become a dream of mine to do some photography professionally someday (I would absolutly love to shoot weddings and portraits- children and family). I decided this summer that I'm going to go for it- to begin to take the steps to see that dream happen someday. One of those first steps became a reality this week when I got my brand new camera!!! I've been saving up for a few years now and just a few days ago it arrived- a beautiful Nikon D200 digital SLR camera! It was recommended to me by a wedding photographer I met this summer (who by the way has offered to let me shadow him photographing a few weddings- so cool)! I have sooooo much to learn, but now that my camera is here I feel like I can really start. In fact, I'm hoping to take my first class in January! Thank you to my husband and all my family that through birthday and Christmas gifts have contribued to the purchase of my camera- I am a lucky girl!

No comments: