Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Chocolate Factory








Yesterday Lily and I made chocolate covered pretzels (something I have done with my mom at Christmas for many years)! As you can see Lily had a wonderful time! She loved every part of it from dropping the pretzels in to fishing them out with a fork and flipping them over onto the waxed paper. Sometimes hers landed in more of a clump of 2 or 3 of them- but that might be even better!:) My favorite moment came when she flipped a chocolate covered pretzel off her fork and it flew in the air landing clear across the table (not on the paper). Oh, she laughted so hard. And the more she laughed the more I laughed (and then she would laugh even harder). We sat there laughing together for a very long time. I think honestly it has been one of my favorite moments as a parent!

And as you can see there was chocolate everywhere!! Lily went straight from this to the shower! Life with a toddler sure is mess, but it sure is fun too!



1 comment:

The Good Harvest Homestead said...

oh that looks like so much fun! Maybe i'll be brave enough to do something like that next year! haha