Friday, December 11, 2009

Getting Our Tree!





Last weekend we headed out to our local Christmas tree farm to choose and cut down our Christmas tree for the year! This year was a lot of fun because the weather was really warm (Lily didn't even wear a coat- just a sweatshirt) and she really was excited about helping us choose just the right tree! Of course Lily on her own would have choosen one of the really little trees (she seemed to like the ones that are her size)! We did manage to convince her that we should get one of the bigger trees! And of course afterwards we made a quick stop for our annual post-tree cutting doughnuts! I just love this time of year!

1 comment:

The Good Harvest Homestead said...

I love Lily's smile! She is so cute!!! And I swear the last blogs you posted, Eli looks like a completely different baby then the one I met at thanksgiving! He's already growing to fast!!! Christmas better get here soon because I need my Eli fix asap! I MISS you guys! :)