Sunday, December 20, 2009

The Super Pooper

He may look all sweet and innocent and he is except for when it comes to his "bathroom" habits!
Yep, this little boy can poop with the best of them. In fact, I've taken to calling him The Super Pooper. That's right- he's The Super Pooper!
And I swear that this sweet little bundle of joy poops or pees EVERYTIME we change his diaper (while we are changing his diaper)! In fact, sometimes he poops or pees multiple times while we are changing him. It's pretty normal that we go through 2 or 3 diapers every diaper change. And no, it doesn't always end up in the diaper. We often have to change his clothes and the blanket we are changing him on too!
I was warned that our little man would pee on us, but I had no idea how often we would be peed on and pooped on (let's just say it's really often). And now, I know that it's a reflex and that he doesn't do it on purpose- but I swear that I see him smiling after he does it!
And last week when I was getting him ready for him bath I walked in from getting his wipes just in time to see an arch of pee going straight from him onto Lily (who was waiting to help me give him a bath). Lily was too stunned to move, but she was screaming and cryng. And really it was all Joe and I could do to keep from peeing ourselves from laughing. I swear it was the funniest thing ever. We managed to hold it in for our daughters sake, because she was fairly traumatized by the whole thing! So yes, he has managed to pee on all of us- except for the dog (but I'm sure his time is coming)!
And by the way, while I was writing this Eli managed to poop all over his onesie while my mom was changing him. The Super Pooper stricks again!
It's a good thing this little guy is cute!

No comments: