Tuesday, December 13, 2011

It's Well Under Way...

Crafting 
It is well under way...the gift making, the baking, the crafting and creating...yes, it's well under way...
Crafting2 
The gift making:  During her visit my mom and I worked very hard on a special gift for the kids and Joe and I have a few other handmade gifts up our sleeves!
Crafting3 Crafting4
The baking: these pressed sugar cookies (pressed and sprinkled by the kids) were just the first of the season's baked goodies.  We've since made a few other treasts...with many more to come!
Crafting5 Crafting6
The crafting and creating:  here the kids were helping make our new Christmas candle holders.  The "snow" is actually epson salts and the kids loved pouring and playing with it and putting the candles inside.  We've since had to start using fake candles inside because I can't quite afford to buy 9 new candles every night (we have 9 of them up our windows) and because the candles were starting to cook the cranberries (a few of them even popped)!:)
Crafting7 Crafting9
There are so many other festive little projects that we have going and I can't wait to share them with you...I just love this time of year!

No comments: