Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I'm Exhausted...

I know it's been a bit since I posted and that's simply because I'm exhausted.  I've been sick for over a month now, we've been traveling for family get-togethers, and there has been major things happening with the ministry and major decisions being made which has left me feeling rather physically and emotionally drained.  AND I'm wrapping up my photography editing class.  Usually this time of year is pretty low key for us so I though it would be a good time to take this class...ha, I couldn't have been more wrong- but you just can't plan for these things!:)
So, since I'm behind on everything else I thought I could at least share the pictures from my assignment last week.  Here they are...
Before:  Eli kicking back and watching Curious George
Eli- Original (1 of 1)
Eli- Edit (1 of 1)

The Edit: In color and black & white: Eli B&W (1 of 1)

Before: A little cowboy and a little cowgirl Cowboys-original (1 of 1)
After: The edits in color and black & white Cowboys- edit (1 of 1)

Cowboys B&W (1 of 1)

No comments: