Friday, February 3, 2012

An Update and Cookie Dough

Dough2 Dough3 Dough
So, it appears that our little man shares our fondness for cookie dough!  Life is slowly returning to normal around here...and with it comes some baking and cookie dough...and Eli wasted no time making his way over to the mixer when I left it unattended!:)
Happily we seem to be on the mend.  Eli still has some gunk in his chest, but little by little it seems to be improving and it doesn't seem to bother him much anymore.  We are now just nebulizing him as needed (maybe every other day at this point). 
I have been feeling much better since about Tuesday.  I went to the doctor yesterday and my ear infection is almost all cleared up (just a bit red and still a bit congested)- hopefully a few more days and that will be all gone.  I am OFF antibiotics for the first time in a few weeks and that is very nice.  The bummer is that my poor little toe isn't doing quite as well.  I am schedule to have part of the toe nail removed (as in cut out) next Friday morning.  Fun times.  Anytime they have to use a nerve block it just doesn't seem like a good thing.  But hopefully that will take care of the problem and I can start using P90X with my hubby like I promised before just walking around became painful!:) 
Yep, I think we are on the mend (and now I wish I had some cookie dough on hand)!

No comments: