Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father's Day!

I just wanted to take this opportunity to say a very Happy Father's Day to my dad!!!  This is a man who spent so many years working a job he didn't love to provide for his family...we didn't have everything but all growing up I never had a single worry or fear that we wouldn't have everything we needed.  Growing up I'll never forget grocery shopping every week with my dad or special nights out to eat together while mom was working!  My dad is the kind of guy that everybody knows and loves...I'm not sure he's ever met a stranger (in other words he'll strike up a conversation with anybody and everybody)!  And he's always making me laugh!  Our kids adore their "Bubba" and I only wish that he could be here to see them on a more regular basis (hint, hint)!  So Happy Father's Day to the man who used his time off from work to take his daughter, son-in-law and 3 grandchildren on the Disney trip of their dreams...if you survived that you can make it through anything!
We love you Bubba!
! Day1-8 (1 of 1)

No comments: