Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Orange





This year we weren't able to be with my mom on her birthday. She lives in Wisconsin, but I think this was the very first year that Lily missed her birthday. Usually my mom and dad fly out for a short visit right around my mom's birthday. This year, however, they just couldn't make it work. So to celebrate from a distance Lily and I made a very special birthday poster for my mom. In honor of her favorite color we did the entire poster (except the lettering which was purple) in orange (lots and lots of shades of orange)! The day of her birthday we called her on Skype and Lily proudly help up the birthday poster for Grammy to see! Skype is amazing by the way and I just love that we could sort of "be" with my mom on her birthday even though we were technically very far away!

No comments: