Thursday, May 5, 2011

Roots

Yesterday was just one of those crummy days. I woke up with a headache and just grumpy. And shortly after waking up I realized that my computer was crashing. All I can say is UUUGGGGHHHH!


Okay, now that that's out I can move on. I WAS able to recover the plan and sample pics I've spent hours putting together for my upcoming wedding photography job as well as the pictures from Easter and Lily's birthday. I can't even tell you what a huge relief that was for me (it took a long time to rescue them, but it worked)! My computer is currently in the shop and it is believed that the hard drive is crashing. So now we once again find ourselves asking whether we should replace the hard drive or the whole computer. This is a question we seem to find ourselves asking a lot these days (we have very bad luck with computers).


After dealing with the computer I had to go have some dental work done (could this day get any worse, really?). Thankfully my dentist did a great job. I had to have two cavities filled and one of them was very, very deep. In fact, my dentist said he drilled about as far as you can drill. He is optimistic, but there is a chance that I will need a root canal in that tooth. Root. Canal. Those two words just give me shivers. I'll admit it, I'm afraid of the dentist and this just sounds like a nightmare to me. I would rather give birth- seriously (at least you get something wonderful at the end of that). Anyway, my mouth is sore and that was to be expected given what I had to have done. Now I just have to be patient and wait. Wait to see if my tooth will heal itself or whether is will start to die (and then I will need to remove those poor roots). I know it's a simple, silly thing, but please pray that my tooth heals itself (to spare me the procedure and spare our family one HEFTY dental bill)!


And now that we are back down to one computer (Joe's) I won't be able to post as often for a little while, but I'll try to get to a few things (like Easter and Lily's birthday) soon!

P.S. If this were a picture of my actual tooth it would be frowning!:)

No comments: