Monday, July 8, 2013

Counting Down The Hours...

We took these pictures yesterday before church and they may very well be the last pictures ever of me pregnant!  The one of Lily hugging my belly just makes me chuckle because it looks so much like my big belly is giving her a knockout punch!:)  Oh my, I sure look ready (and I feel ready too)!  I'm a little over 39 weeks and baby boy is set to make his arrival tomorrow!  He's kicking me right now as I write this and though I am exhausted I'm trying to appreciate these last little kicks.  I can't even express how excited I am to meet him face to face and to not be pregnant anymore!  It's been quite a journey and tomorrow begins the next part of the journey.  We sure would appreciate your prayers for tomorrow...for a safe birth and a healthy baby!

Belly (1 of 1) Belly2 (1 of 1) Belly3 (1 of 1) Belly4 (1 of 1) Belly5 (1 of 1) Belly6 (1 of 1)

No comments: