Thursday, May 28, 2009

Almost 2 Years Ago...



As we prepare to leave for Colorado in less than 2 weeks (yikes) I was looking back on the photos that I took the last time we were there (I didn't find many, probably because

we were sleep deprived new parents). But I did find these pictures taken just after we got back from that trip to Colorado and since I didn't have a blog then I thought I would share now. Her expressions in these two pictures are just cracking me up! Where did the two years go?!

2 comments:

The Good Harvest Homestead said...

haha those facial expressions are hilarious! hehe awww the years do fly by...and I can't believe you guys are leaving for colorado soon! We'll miss you! Your only going for 6 weeks right?!!! I think at the end of the summer when you guys are back and settled, we should all get together and take the girls to Gray Animal Farm! We'll just wait and see if you guys are up to it...all the traveling you guys are doing this summer...driving to Gray might not be something your really up to :-) Hopefully we'll see you guys before you leave. I think I remember Arlene mentioning that you were going to be at their house a day or two before you left. We love you!

Angie Cousins said...

Yeah- I think we'll be down the night of June 9th (Tuesday I think)- hopefully we'll get to see you then!
And I'm sure we would be up for the farm once we get settled back in - crazy!