Monday, May 4, 2009

Oh Baby!

...and baby makes four! That's right, I'm pregnant!!!! We found out on St. Patricks Day (a very lucky day for us indeed) and we've been waiting to share the exciting news until we were able to suprise our families at Lily's birthday party (I'll share more in another post)! I'm about 3 months along and baby #2 is due November 22nd! We are thrilled and also a little nervous too!:) Here is the ultrasound picture from about a month ago- I know it just sort of looks like a little blob- but if you look close you can see the little hands and feet- amazing! Lily and I got to hear the heartbeat today at the doctor's office- our newest little miracle!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Wow! Congratulations, you guys! That's wonderful news.

Lindsay said...

Angie! I've been reading your blog for a while and love your pictures. Congrats to you and Joe! Maybe you'll have a whole herd of redheads :)
-Lindsay File

Angie Cousins said...

Hi Lindsay! While I don't know about a whole herd- we would love another little redhead!:)