Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Our Little Tree Hugger




Okay, maybe she's not a tree hugger in the true sense, but our little Lily loves being outside! Lately her favorite things to do include hiking, going for walks around the block (she really likes walking the dog), swinging, and ANYTHING that involves water (sprinklers, watering plants, dumping buckets of water in her sand box, etc...). It doesn't matter how cold it is outisde or how cold she is- this little girl would play in the water until she's blue (she absolutly gets this from her father)! This warm afternoon I caught her climbing the tree in our front yard (okay, Joe put her in the tree and was standing right next to her the whole time)- but I'm sure it won't be long before she's climbing trees on her own!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How cute! I could meet you in Bangor some morning. Tomorrow I work at 11am so some time before that. And next week I work Wed and Thursday at 10am so sometime before that. I'll give you a call.

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are beautiful and so is your little girl. Hi, I'm Jenifer.
saw that you have some of my same interests. I am an Herbalist, wife of one,mother of 7, lover of God! I am needing some help getting out the word about my web site and blog page since I work from home and raise 7 children I chose to try doing it through Blogspot. If you can help by linking to my pages or copy and pasting some of my articles that you like I would greatly appreciate it. God Bless! Thanks! http://garlicmom.blogspot.com and/or www.mynsp.com/jeniferharrod