Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Engagement Photo Shoot!






A few weeks ago I did my first engagement photo shoot! Michaela and Nate are both students at U-Maine that we have known for a few years- and they were willing and excited to be my first guinea pigs!:) I had so much fun with them (even though I have to admit that I was quite nervous). It absolutly makes me want to do more! I am quite happy with how these turned out (especially for my first go at it). I also just got Photoshop for my birthday so I am especially excited to learn that program so that I can actually edit my photos and make them look even better! I haven't been taking many pictures the last few months now that my class is over and the baby has me feeling pretty sick most of the time, but I'm looking forward to a few photography opportunities this summer!

1 comment:

The Good Harvest Homestead said...

You did a great job angie! Those are great pictures!! I'm impressed!