Sunday, May 17, 2009

So Long First Trimester!

That's right- so long first trimester! I would say it's been nice knowing you, but that wouldn't really be true! Today starts the first day of my 14th week and no matter which way you count it I am excited and relieved to be finished with my first trimester of pregnancy. So, am I one of those people who start feeling better as soon as the 2nd trimester begins? Ummm- no. I wish. I've been feeling even worse this pregnancy than I did with Lily (you know the all day morning sickness, total exhaustion, sciatic nerve pain, etc...). Some days I really have to remind myself that it is all worth it (because I do believe it is). I started feeling better around the 5th month of pregnancy with Lily, so I guess that's what I'm anticipating this time around too. Please pray for that- or that I might even start feeling better sooner!

No comments: