Thursday, July 2, 2009

20 Weeks and Counting...


On Sunday (in 3 days) I'll be 20 weeks into my pregnancy! Wow... 20 weeks...5 months...halfway!! I'm still feeling exhausted- but now more so in the afternoons rather than all day. I'm still feeling sick from time to time, but not constantly. Things are on the upswing I think! I have a little baby belly- although at my 4 month check up I had only gained one pound- so I'm working on that! If I haven't gained much weight at the next check up I may have to move to the all ice cream diet!:) I understand that many people would like to have this problem, but man is it hard to make youself eat when you feel sick all the time! A few weeks ago I began feeling the baby move- which is definitely one of the most fascinating things about being pregnant! And most exciting of all is that we find out if we are having a boy or girl at our ultrasound on Monday!!! I am giddy with excitment! When I first found out I was pregnant I told myself that I would take more pictures this time around (maybe even every month). So, here I am almost 5 months in taking my first belly pictures. It seemed like such a good idea before I felt sick everyday! Oh well. They aren't the best (since they were taken using an automatic timer)- but at least you get an idea! We'll be sure to share the exciting news when we get it next week!

4 comments:

The Good Harvest Homestead said...

aww you have such a cute little baby belly!!! I can't wait to hear the news Monday! Everybody is counting down!!!

:)
Love you!

Jeff and Dana said...

okay, these belly shots are much better than the last time around. you are darling.

Angie Cousins said...

Dana- I'm working on it. You still might not get any bare belly shots, but I guess this is better than a black turtleneck!:)

Dar said...

Hi Angie..
Your baby bump is really a lot bigger since we saw you a few weeks ago. I'll keep informed about your little family and what you are doing by visiting this site. Your mom told me about it.
Have a safe and happy time in Ft. Collins
Dar