Wednesday, July 15, 2009

While I Take Pictures



As you can see I am more seriously trying to do photographs of other people/children/families. I have a long way to go and a lot to learn, but I am learning something each time. So, the more I photograph the more I learn and hopefully (ideally) the better I become. And along the way I hope to give these families a few good photographs! For the first time, while I was photographing the Hoskins Family, I had Lily with me (Joe was in class)! Thankfully she did wonderfully. It helped that she was entertained by food and Sarah's purse while I was taking pictures of the whole family and was later entertained by Steve and various combinations of their children while I did the rest of the pictures. I caught these couple of shots of what she was up to while I was taking pictures (as you can see it involved a lot of running). I just love the first one of my little girl on the go!

No comments: