Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Which Tree?

Tree #1

Tree #2

Tree #3

Tree #4

Sometime this summer/fall I'm hoping to redo Lily's room a bit... take out the changing table/baby stuff, move some furniture around, get a frame for her bed, paint, and do some fun art on the walls. Currently her walls are light blue and I painted on them one sprawling green tree (pretty much exactly like the one in picture #3). Since I'm going to paint the whole room a simple white the green tree will get painted over (which is okay- it turned out a little too crooked anyway). I would like to paint a few trees around her room this time and I could use a little help deciding which kind of trees to paint. So, which trees do you think I should paint on Lily's walls? Ignore the colors if you can (since I'll likely come up with my own color scheme). I really am torn on this one- so please help! And yes, I have considered using vinyl clings- but have decided to paint. Let me know what you think in the poll off to the side!

No comments: