Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Hoskins Family








I would like to introduce you to my friends- The Hoskins Family. Sarah was my best friend in high school. She was also the one who really first introduced me to Christ and brought me to the youth group where I would later become a Christian and start a real, personal relationship with God. In the years since we have been in each others weddings and have managed to stay in touch despite living (almost always) in different parts of the country. It just so happens, however, that Sarah and her family live in Fort Collins where we are training for 6 weeks this summer! I can't even tell you how wonderful it has been to be here with her and to experience a small piece of life with her and her family. I did a little photo shoot for them last week and had a blast taking pictures of her and her beautiful family. Now if only I could take them back to Maine with me!

No comments: