Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Fountains!




As I've mentioned before Fort Collins is a GREAT city for families and little ones. I am loving how much there is to do here with Lily- which is especially wonderful since I feel a little compulsive about getting out of our little apartment every day. The first week we were here my friend Sarah told me about this great weekly event downtown in one of the public squares- they have live music and best of all for us they have water fountains going (that spurt up randomly from the ground)! Lots of moms bring their little ones, spread out a blanket, eat some food, listen to music, and let the little ones run through the fountains! We have gone two weeks in a row now and as you might imagine Lily just loves it! I caught this series of pictures our first week there- they just make me smile every time I look at them! Enjoy!

No comments: