Sunday, July 5, 2009

Silhouette



I was playing with my camera the other day around our apartment and thought I would try to do some silhouette shots- this is my first real attempt at this- so not too bad! Although I wish the silhouette was a little darker I just love the first one of Lily! In the second one .I believe that she is pointing to the mountains that you can see outside our window

On a seperate note all together both Joe and I have been sick this week with a stomach bug that's going around (I was sick Thursday and Friday and Joe got sick last night- and is still sick). Please pray that Lily wouldn't get sick too. On a happier note- we have our ultrasound tomorrow afternoon!!!!

1 comment:

The Good Harvest Homestead said...

awww I'm so sorry you guys have a bug going around :( We can't wait to hear about the ultrasound! Hopefully the little peanut cooperates! Ed and Arlene are coming over to our house tonight for a "farewell" dinner for Donald. He's leaving to go on that ship "The Treasure Hunter" tomorrow. I'm just trying to not think about it...It's gonna be a LONG month! But if you try to call them and their not at home, feel free to call us!!!! :) Good luck & we love you guys!