Saturday, June 26, 2010

Salisbury Cove

We were running low on life jackets and thought Christy might have to wear Lily's!:)

Christy trying to get my dry top on with a little help from her husband!

Sarah, Mindy Sue, and Amanda

Christy still attempting to get my drop top on

Ryan

Pre-trip brief





For our month in Bar Harbor we lived right across the street from Salisbury Cove. Pretty amazing. Here are a few pictures I snapped of the cove and our staff heading out for a morning of sea kayaking. I was sad to have to stay back this morning (because they were planning to be gone for most of the day and I couldn't be away from the babe that long). As it turned out it totally started down pouring rain just a few hours later. Sea kayaking in the mist or even a gentle rain in Bar Harbor is pretty classic and oddly enjoyable- but kayaking the a pouring rain isn't so much fun!

No comments: