Saturday, March 3, 2012

Nifty & Thrifty in 2012: Budget Dinners

We are continuing our pursuit of sticking to our budget and finding creative ways to save some money.  Things are still on track with our budget saving laundry tricks and I'm so excited that we are mostly hang drying our laundry, washing mostly in cold, enjoying our homemade laundry soap, and trying to get the most wear out of our clothes before washing!  I think that most of this is starting to become a habit...which means it might just stick!:)
So, I'm moving on to the next thing...saving money on food!  Now, this is such a broad category (and takes up the most money in our budget after only our mortgage payment) that I need to narrow it down a bit.  So, for the next few weeks I am specifically looking for great budget DINNER ideas.  Please share with me your favorite budget dinner ideas, recipes, etc... you can share them in the comment section on this blog or you can email me at angiedcousins@yahoo.com
Hopefully I get some great ones that will save our family some money at the grocery store and that I can pass on to you!


No comments: