Monday, March 12, 2012

Valentines & Missing School

Valentine (1 of 1) Valentine2 (1 of 1) Valentine3 (1 of 1)
So, I didn't take any good pictures of just the cute valentines we made this year, but I did find these pictures I took with Lily and a valentine butterfly that I had forgotten about- so these will have to do for this year!
In other news Lily is still sick.  Her fever hung on around 103.5 yesterday afternoon and I was only able to get it down a bit.  She was up on and off throughout most of the night and she hasn't left the couch all morning.  And she's complaining that her ear is really hurting her.  So, instead of going back to school today after being off for two weeks she gets to go to the doctor instead this afternoon.  She's bummed...she was SOOOOO excited about going back to school today- but she's been such a good sport about it...even she knew she couldn't go to school today (which is a sure sign that's she's quite sick).  So far the rest of us are holding strong, but I can't help but wonder how long that will last!

No comments: