Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Baby Fun at Target

About two weeks ago I created a gift registry for our newest little one at Target! Now, I'm really not expecting lots of gifts, showers, or anything like that this time around. So, then why did I do it? Well, a few reasons. 1). Just in case there are a few people who do want to know what we really need/want this time around. 2). To help me get organized for our newest arrival. 3). Because after the baby is born Target will give me a coupon for something like 10-20% off anything left on my registry (at least they did this when I registered for Lily). This alone makes it worth it! 4). But mostly I did it just because it was fun! It was a great way for me to get away for an evening, be by myself, and just concentrate on the baby. And do you know what? It was really FUN this time around! I also registered for Lily at Target when I was pregnant with her and it was totally overwhelming. There were so many things we needed for her (being the first one) and I just remember looking down an entire row of baby bottles and feeling totally clueless and overwhelmed. This time around, however, I know a lot more and we need a lot less- and it really was just lots of fun!

No comments: