Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Lacey!

Lacey and her funny face!


The side view of Brenna's "mean face" that her father taught her. This picture doesn't do it justice- it's absolutly hilarious!


This weekend Lily and I headed down to be with Joe's family for a few different family events (Joe had back-to-back rafting trips this weekend so he wasn't able to join us)! I was just relieved that I managed to pack and drive us the two hours there all on my own (quite an accomplishment these days)!
Our first event was my niece Lacey's birthday party- she's one year old!! How fun to be able to celebrate her birthday and just relax with family. The girls had such a great time together as usual and we all enjoyed an incredible chocolate strawberry cake made by my sister-in-law. Happy 1st Birthday Lacey!

No comments: