Friday, September 25, 2009

Little Angel


This last picture was just too funny not to include!

Okay, so I don't know if I would exactly call her a "Little Angel." Don't get me wrong, I think she's about the most beautiful, wonderful little girl ever, but even I can be objective here. Angel? Not exactly. She does tell me everyday that she loves me. And lately when we are out somewhere and both of us have to use the bathroom she gently puts her arms around me (like I do with her) so that I won't fall into the toilet. She's a sweetie. Then again she slapped me yesterday because I wouldn't let her have a snack right before dinner. Let's just say there is good and bad in her just like everyone else. But...I just couldn't help putting her in these little overalls the other day. Mostly because they were mine when I was little! I clearly remember either wearing them or seeing pictures of me in them (maybe my mom could send me a picture if there is one and we could see how much Lily and I look alike). Anyway, they were a little torn on the side and we ended up taking them off a few hours later when the straps just wouldn't stay up, but it was still fun. Mom, hope this brings back some memories!

No comments: