Friday, September 11, 2009

Stamps!





The other day we got a package in the mail from my mom (yes mom, it finally got here)! It was mostly hand-me-down clothes for Lily from my Aunt Linda (thanks Aunt Linda), but it also contained a cute little Melissa & Doug stamp set from my Aunt Pam (thanks Aunt Pam)!! I was able to hold Lily off until the next day when we had more time, but she was super excited to use this stamp set (which was cute little farm animals, by the way)! I covered the table in white paper and let her go at it (in her pajamas as you can see)! At first she was a little frustrated and kept saying that she couldn't do it. But once she figured out how to push down hard enough on the stamp she was as excited as ever. For a while every time she made a stamp on the paper she raised her hands and cheered, "I did it!" You can see this in the last picture! Thanks for all the goodies everyone! And mom, I hate to tell you, but I ate more of the jellybeans than Lily did (hey, at least one of your grandchildren got them)!:)

No comments: