Friday, September 18, 2009

Hilary's Wedding Shower

Aunt Cindy (the mother-of-the-bride), Aunty Ann, and Hilary (the bride)



Aunty Ann & Lacey

Mama Cousins & Lacey

Hilary's two younger sisters- Julia & Katie

Hilary opening gifts

My sister-in-law Marianne

My sister-in-law Mary and her daughter Lacey

Last weekend Joe's family hosted a shower for his cousin Hilary who is getting married in just a couple of weeks! We had a great time at the shower just catching up, playing a few little games (which of course my sister-in-law, Marianne, won), and enjoying some yummy treats! My camera is kind of on the fritz these days (long story for another post), but I did manage to get a few pictures at the shower. And really this post might be more appropriately titled, "Family who never let me take their picture." It's true, I managed to capture a few shots of the many people in Joe's family who would prefere NOT to have their photo taken. Case in point, while we were at camp this summer Joe's mom even offered to buy me an additional Christmas present this year if I wouldn't take her picture while she was in the lake. Mama Cousins, I'll be looking forward to that extra Christmas present!! At least I got a few shots of those illusive family members at the shower!

No comments: