Wednesday, September 2, 2009

What a Week!


Well, last week was quite the week. In a span of 7 days our dog was sprayed by a skunk (for the 2nd time in a year), our computer crashed (as in it's dead), we were in a car accident with an ambulance, I fell and ended up on crutches, and for about two days Joe was feeling sick. Ummm....yeah....what a week! It has to get better right?:)
Okay, so it was a pretty hard week. And yet I just can't shake the feeling that God was protecting us through it all. After all, Joe did realize this time around that Indy had been sprayed by the skunk before he let him in the house (saving me hours and hours of cleaning). After our computer crashed Joe was able to get it started briefly a few days later (long enough to save everything on the computer onto a seperate disk). Not to mention how grateful I am that the baby wasn't hurt when I fell or that I didn't do more serious damage to my ankle. And only God knows how we were protected from something far worse during our adventure in Acadia the day we were in the car accident. So yeah, I do believe that God has been protecting us. And I look forward to the day in heaven when I can see it all clearly and in full.
In the meantime if He chooses to make this week a little easier that would be nice too!

No comments: