Thursday, September 10, 2009

Whole Fruit





Yes, I've finally taken some new pictures!! I am off crutches and even though my ankle is still pretty sore I am able to hobble around the house. Life is slowly returning to "normal"- whatever that is!
These pics are from today at lunch. Lily has decided in the last few weeks that she doesn't like her fruit cut up anymore. She would rather be given the whole thing so that she can bite into it! Really, it's pretty nice. It's less work for me, she's happier, and she eats more of her fruit. The only down side is that she doesn't often finish the entire piece and nobody wants to eat the mushy mess that's left behind!
It's kind of crazy watching her eat an apple (or in this case a nectarine) like a real big kid. My baby is growing up so fast!

No comments: