Saturday, June 11, 2011

Flashback: Castle in the Sky

Castle
Castle2_edited-1
Castle3
Castle4
Castle5
Castle6_edited-1
Castle7_edited-1
Castle8_edited-1
Castle9_edited-1

After our family picture my mom kept shooting and caught this picture- I believe I was giving Joe a hard time for not letting me try to get a better family picture! This might be the first candid picture of Joe and I since our wedding!:)
Castle10

Mom & Lily skipping down the mountain!
Castle11

When my parents were here visiting in May we took a trip to Camden- and hiked up Mt. Batty to this "castle in the sky." The very first time I was here was the day Joe proposed and then four months later we were married in Camden. I think my parents fell in love with Camden as much as we did (or at least Dad fell in love with Cappy's clam chowder)!

No comments: