Monday, February 7, 2011

NFL World Champions!!

Me and my little Packer fans!

Wearing the jersey that my parents sent to me!

Practicing her tackling?


And he did a little tackling too!

The Packer t-shirt that my parents sent Lily.


The hat was from my parents (and the pajamas we had).

Future Packer? Yes, I think so!

The Packers won the Superbowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm a little bit excited!
Thanks to Steph and Ryan for a fun Superbowl party (with brats, 4 kinds of dip, and cupcakes- I'm drooling just remembering it)! Unfortunately we had to watch the 2nd half (and most stressful part) of the game at home (so that the kids could go to bed). It was a little too close for comfort but in the end they won! They won!! They are the NFL World Champions! And I breathed a collective sigh of relief (and happiness) with the entire state of Wisconsin.
It's good to be a Packer fan.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I thought about you lots, Angie! Congratulations! That is pretty exciting. :-)