Saturday, February 12, 2011

Snow?



I've been asked if we have snow here.
Snow?
Why yes we do- lots of it actually.
You might remember a recent post I did about how much we love snow. I believe I finished that post by wishing for more snow. Well, apparently God reads my blog!:) Ever since then we've received storm after storm, inch after inch.
These are recent pictures from the outside of our house. You can clearly see that we have lots of snow! The HUGE snow pile is where Joe has been putting most of the snow from our driveway (it may become a snow cave tomorrow).
So, are we still enjoying all of this snow? Believe it or not people we are! In the next couple of days we have plans for a snow cave and also some snow painting. We went cross country skiing today. I truly believe that if it's going to be cold then we might as well have snow- and I'm sticking to it! Of course come April I'll be ready for summer, but for now snow is still just fine with me!

No comments: