Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Bye Bye Baby Mullet!

A rare barrett moment!


She put the second one in!

After 20 months we are finally free of the baby mullet!!!

While we were in Wisconsin for Christmas my mom gave Lily another little trim and now her hair is a cute little bob in the back (I love it)! Of course her sides are still a little shorter so it's not a real bob yet, but someday it will be!

So this leads me to my next hair style decision (Oh man, I can barely decide on a hairstyle for myself and now I have to make these decisions for someone else too?).

So my question is whether or not to cut her bangs. Right now they are pretty long (they can still be swept off to the side- but are often pretty close to in her eyes).

I would really love to grow them out (so that someday they will be the same length as the sides- which will be the same length as the back)- but unfortunately Lily's not great at keeping barretts in. So, do I cave in and cut them or go for it and let them grow out? Let me know what you think on my poll!


1 comment:

Sarah said...

I voted. Totally grow them out. I know it's a royal pain but don't curse your child with dreaded bangs that she'll have to grow out on her own in the already awkward middle school stage!