Sunday, January 4, 2009

A Smith Family Christmas

One of the necklaces my mom made for Lily

I have no idea what they are laughing at, but I love this picture!

Putting stickers on G-Pa

Scary glasses

Opening Presents

Santa?


This year we were with my family in Wisconsin for Christmas

Loved it!

Here are some of my highlights:

Opening presents and stockings Christmas morning

Lily running around putting stickers on everyone as we opened our stockings

Lily being rather afraid of the goofy glasses my dad got in his stocking

Getting a GPS unit for my car from my parents

Joe getting a wonderful, safe tent heater for us to use during camping and ice fishing

The beautiful necklaces my mom made for Lily

The absolutly adorable puppet theatre my mom made for Lily

My mom serving the most perfectly laid out Christmas meal ever

Having almost all of my mom's family with us Christmas day

Having my Aunt Kris and her family meet Lily for the first time

Having many of my cousins meet Lily for the first time

Sitting around the table and having a real conversation with my cousins Melissa and Allison

Testing out Lily's twilight turtle in the basement hallway

All the wonderful gifts Lily recieved from my family- they are too sweet

My mom loosing baby Jesus (who doesn't usually get placed in the manger until Christmas)

Seeing how much my family loves Lily (which makes me feel incredibly loved)


It was a wonderful Christmas!








No comments: