Saturday, January 24, 2009

Saturday Morning Photo Shoot!









We got a little photo shoot in this morning and I thought I would share some of my favorites!

Afterwards all four of us (Joe, Lily, Indy, and I) went sledding at a little hill nearbye. And believe it or not I didn't even bring my camera. I thought it might be nice to just have fun and be mom instead of the family photographer!

Unfortunately Joe pulled a muscle in his back yesterday and he wasn't able to do much sledding (or carrying of Lily up the hill) and Lily was pretty fussy. Oh well, at least we got out there and tried!

Hope you are having a wonderful Saturday!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Angie-
what size is Lily wearing? i have a beautiful spring dress size 2T that i can send up to you if you think she will fit into it. it's the pink dress that Adrienne is wearing in her summer photo shoot.
-Heidi

PS: great photos!

Angie Cousins said...

Heidi-
Yes, Lily is in a size 24months/2T right now. She just went through this crazy growth spurt and now suddenly half the clothes she owns don't fit anymore- crazy!
So yes, we would LOVE the dress! You are so sweet to share all of Adrienne's clothes- I can't tell you how much we have appreciated it!