Monday, January 26, 2009

Wooden Toys



I just love wooden toys! They are often very quality, educational, unique, fun, beautiful, etc... I imagine that the few toys we keep and pass on to our grandchildren someday will be the wooden ones. But don't get me wrong, we have our fair share of colorful plastic toys in our house! In fact, the very large plastic climbing cube/fort/slide that we bought Lily for Christmas is probably the best toy we own- so it's not that I have anything against plastic... but I do really love the wooden toys!
So recently I found this great company that makes/sells mostly wooden/fabric toys- it's called Moolka. I got their catalog in the mail the other day and I took one look at the cover (pictured above) and fell in love with it! Check them out at http://www.moolka.com/
The little tea set they make (pictured above) is just one example of their adorable toys (and this tea set will be on Lily's birthday list)!
I also happen to love The Wooden Wagon site and wooden toys made my Melissa & Doug.
It's like getting to be a kid all over again (sort of)!:)

No comments: