Friday, January 23, 2009

Facebook

Okay, I did it, I caved in... last night I joined Facebook.
Maybe it was because it was 11:00p.m. and it was a moment of weakness- but I did it.
For some time now I've resisted- despite many friend's attempts to convince me- I resisted.
But then yesterday two things happened.
First I talked to my friend Heather in Vermont. She is one of my closest friends and she recently gave birth to her 4th little one. I've been dying to see pictures of her newest little one and I was informed last night that the only pictures they have posted are on Facebook.
Then a few hours later I got an email from my friend Jennifer asking me if I would please join Facebook.
Apparently these two things in one day were just too much for me and I gave in.
So if you want to be my "friend" I am currently accepting new ones on Facebook!:)

P.S. I realized as I was looking for a profile picture for my new Facebook account that I have VERY few pictures of myself. I have TONS of pictures of Lily, but when you're the one taking all of the pictures it's hard to be in them too! So maybe during our little photo shoot tomorrow I'll have to use the self timer on my camera. In the meantime I was forced to use this picture from Halloween (hey, at least it was taken in the last year)!

No comments: