Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Family Picture


Lily LOVES to draw and color and paint and just generally being creative (just this morning she was making a stuffed animal doll out of paper towels for her donkey)! I would say though that her paintings and drawings are pretty abstract!:) Sometimes they represent something, but often they don't (and she is perfectly fine with that). But the other day she did this wonderful family portrait of us and I just had to share! The two big people are Joe and I and the three little ones are her and Eli and Indy. I have no idea what the 4th little green thing on the right hand side is, but it could be anything...the kitty or bunny she wishes she had...who knows! Overall a pretty good family portrait (though it leaves me wondering if I, in the pink, always look that frazzled)!:)

No comments: