Thursday, January 6, 2011

Holly





Not many members of the family were excited to have their pictures taken on Christmas (and really who could blame them with so many other fun things going on?)! But, there was this one sweet little babe who was willing to help me out! Oh, my niece Holly is just such a doll (as you can see)! She is the youngest of the Cousins brood (just a few months younger than Eli) and I think I would be correct in saying that she is the most content and laid back. Oh, I'm sure that she fusses and cries like every other baby, but I never see it! Oh my, what a doll! And I'm not just saying that because she was the only one who would let me take her picture on Christmas night!
P.S. And this finally finishes my posts from Christmas! And just in time because tomorrow we are off again! This time for a week of meetings (with the whole family) in Myrtle Beach. We fly early on Saturday morning so please keep us in your prayers as we travel. And look forward to some beach pictures!:)

No comments: