Thursday, January 13, 2011

Last Year's Pumpkins

"Guts"


We bought Lily a kit to make a kitty face on her pumpkin (Joe thought he would give her a little help by pre-drilling the holes)!

Pounding



Eli's pumpkin

Above: Joe's pumpkin
Below: My pumpkin

I know...I know...I'm off by a few holidays here!
But shortly after Halloween I ran into a few issues with my pictures (specifically my photo editing program). But now finally everything seems to be back up and running and I'm finally getting around to some of these long forgotten pictures! Most of them are from Halloween so look forward to seeing two really adorable kids dressed up in the next week or so!
In the meantime, here are our pumpkins from this year. The thing that I will remember most from carving pumpkins this year was that it was the first year that Lily would actually pull out the pumpkin guts! I remember two years ago thinking that she would love this- but she wouldn't even touch it! Not this year- she dove right in!

No comments: